Child and Family Social-Emotional Well-being
- Overview page about importance of social emotional well-being, mental health, behavioral health, trauma, etc. Below are resources, trainings, services, programs to help you better support child and family social-emotional wellbeing.
- Early Childhood Consultation Partnership: overview paragraph on ECCP about how for free, coaches will come to your program to help with a specific child and work with the entire program (audience: child care providers), link to ECCP site.
- Association of Infant Mental Health: overview paragraph on attachment, infant mental health supports, oec funds specialists available, training, credentialing (audience: all), describe: B-3 credentialing, Training for FCC (training), Training for centers (QI), IMH specialist training for trainers. Link to AIMH site
- Parent Wellbeing Supports: working with a family who is struggling to parent, home visiting can connect with in home maternal depression therapy, parent coaching, etc.- link to Home visiting Pages. (audience: all)
- Pyramid Model: paragraph about how Pyramid model is a framework for understanding supports. Link to page with more info if given.
- ACES information:
- Head Start Resources on Attachment (paragraph to describe then link out)
Last updated January 21, 2020